Motivated by the death of Seth Rich, Barry Seal accomplice and WWF wrestler Billy Jack Haynes has confessed on video to receiving a kill order on David Kennedy, son of Bobby Kennedy, from Bill Clinton and witnessed along with Vince Foster the murder of two teenage boys.
Titled badly, the below video contains the confession and a request to fund the Parents, not himself.
- 1984 Bill Clinton asks Haynes to kill David Kennedy
- 1987 Bill Clinton asks Haynes for help at an Arkansas drug money drop that was being stolen by Arkansas State Police. There he witnessed the murders of two teen-age boys Kevin Ives and Don Henry
- 2016 Haynes confesses to Ives mother
- 2017 Haynes provides a written statement to Private Snoop Investigations (Background Info) (Twitter) giving the names of who was involved
January 2018 Haynes goes public with an interview given to KATV News, Little Rock, AR.
February 18th 2018 Two infants are found dead in a briefcase thrown into an Arkansas ditch.
Arkancided Witnessses To Train Tracks Double Homicide Above
- Keith Koney – held information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident resulting from a car chase in July 1988.
- Keith McKaskle – held information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Was stabbed to death in Nov. 1988.
- Gregory Collins – held information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died from a gunshot wound to the head in Jan. 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes – held information on the Ives/Henry/McKaskle deaths. Burned body was found in trash dump in April 1989. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, some body mutilation.
- James Milan – held information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Was decapitated; state examiner Fahmy Malak initially ruled death by natural causes.
- Richard Winters – Suspect in the deaths of Ives/Henry. Killed in a robbery in July 1989 which was subsequently proved to be a setup.
- Jordan Kettleson – held information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Found shot to death in the front seat of of his pickup on June 1990.
PDF of the Ives mother lawsuit against the CIA, FBI, and Arkansas State Police concerning her son’s death.